Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Where do I watch the Mitt Romney Speech?

Justin Hart at My Man Mitt has the schedule:

9:30 AM Texas time / 10:30 AM EST

The Romney speech will probably be broadcast on many of the major cable news channels. You can also watch it live streaming on
http://www.mittromney.com/.

Alternately, if you're on the road you can call in for the audio:

Phone Number For Listen-Only Program Feed: 866-866-2244
Participant Code: 9411758

Of course, be sure you tune in to
MyManMitt.com for live coverage of the event.
Update (from Elect Mitt in 2008):
I have heard that most FOX affiliates are picking it up for local TV markets. I
called the campaign office and someone said that they believe C-SPAN might pick
it up, but I’m sure there may be several cable stations that will cover it live.

No comments: