Friday, May 23, 2008

Mitt is Blogging at Free & Strong America

Jenn posted about Mitt's new PAC a few days ago and I signed up right away.

I was checking out what's new there today and found Mitt Romney kicked off a blog there yesterday with this first post...
I miss the campaign trail. Yes, it was grueling, but it was also energizing and what we did together was important for the country. You heard me speak time and again about how critical the current times are for America. Because I believe that so profoundly, I have helped form Free and Strong America PAC to promote conservative policies and candidates. Senator McCain’s presidential campaign is at the top of the list.
...
Ann and I want to thank all of you who believed in our campaign. We are not disappearing—we will continue to fight for a free and strong America. And we hope to see you as we crisscross the country.


Mitt's going to keep working hard to keep the conservative message alive in 2008.

I'm very interested in seeing what happens after his VP interview weekend at McCain's house.

No comments: