Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Obama's Catholic Plan

A friend of mine emailed me a couple of weeks ago and I just got around to cleaning up my email backlog and opened her mail. She had a link to an organization that I was not aware of, but what a find this was!

The site is called Real Catholic TV and they have a collection of great videos available at YouTube. The video I watched was titled, "Obama's Catholic Plan" and they said on the video what I have suspected for the last several months and that is that President Obama regards conservative Catholics as an obstacle in his way to moving this country hard left.

The video named above was not available for embedding, but I strongly encourage everyone, regardless of your denomination, to go to YouTube and check out the vids produced by Real Catholic TV.

I thought I was conservative until I watched this first video. Compared to these guys, I am a San Francisco dwelling, tree-hugging, PETA loving, Vegan moonbeam.

Ok, I am exaggerating, but they are Viking warriors at heart.

~~John Cronin~~

No comments: