Friday, January 20, 2012

Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell: If you want to win in November, vote for Mitt Romney


"I think he's a results oriented conservative, I think he's the best leader to get America back on track to create jobs, to get this national debt under control and
I'm delighted to be supporting Mitt Romney."

"My message would be if you want to win the race in November, vote for Mitt Romney. He's the best candidate that we've got to beat President Obama. He will do the best job going toe to toe with President Obama on the issues that matter to Americans, jobs, fiscal responsibility and somebody who has been a strong leader and has a proven record in a blue state. He can win democrats and independents over to our cause, by sticking to his principles. That's going to be my message. I'm a strong fiscal and social conservative, I'm a veteran and I think for people that have those, that support our military, that support the traditional values that this country was based on, Mitt Romney is the guy that will defend those values in Washington."

No comments: